Thursday, January 17, 2008

First post in 2008

CNY coming soon, meaning my birthday coming soon.
It's really fast.
My 21st year is going to be gone soon, very soon.

But i like my 21st year.
i have experienced a lot.
Ups and downs.
But i'm really happy, whether it is up or it is down.
Because my wish is fulfilled.
My wish for my 21st year is to experience different things and discover a different me, enjoy my life by doing something/anything that are meaningful (and not slacking) and become more mature.
Indeed, i have done that.

In particular, I have enjoyed my holidays.
I went to Sabah. I watched movies. I meet up with friends. The list goes on...
And for once i felt that holiday is just too short!
Too short in such a way that i have too many things to do, but time is running short.
Not like last time, when we complain time is short because we do things at the last minute.
But this time i have made full use of my holiday (for most of the days, haha)
[There's this week i went out everyday, until i fell sick, sadly. No choice, got to stay at home. i wont want it to get so worse that i need to see a doctor. okie, this is a side story]

I felt that i have grown up.
Internally.
心,阔了一点。思想,不那么窄小了。
放下也容易多了。

但是,有一方面还是很需要学习的。
那就是应该怎么与人相处。
尤其是怎么与朋友相处。
还有怎么做出对的反应。
每次我表现出来的,并不是我想要做的,也就是不是我的本意。

话在此总不容易表达。我也不善于表达。

希望以后我每年都会像我今年21岁这样,如此充实,哪怕是快乐还是不快乐,都能心有所得。

No comments: