Finally, after a long break of 3 months, a new year, a new sem is starting.
This morning i received a sms from Von.
She wished me had fun and a good start for the first day of sch.
I asked, if there a need to.
She said yes and her logic: good start = good end = good results
Haha, is true that people say good start has a good end, but i seriously doubt the good results heehee. But still, thanks Von anyway =)
Today i bid for the 2nd time to get my last module which is CZ1102 before i went to sch.
I have got all my other 4 in the very first round, Round 1A.
But poor me, got to wait till Round 3A to get my CZ.
By right, i could have gotten it during Round1A, but dunnoe why NUS only gave returning students 10vacanies, when for the past years, 45 and 50slots were given.
Therefore, the min bid pt went up, up and up. My senior decided to throw all his pts in, and he got it for 1400plus pts i think. And 2nd round, still cant bid, cos returning students still cant bid with the new students. So i waited patiently till today. Haha.
And i tell u, is worth to wait. The new students are given 190vacanies. I dunnoe for watever reason. There are jus around 40 sth bidders =s My senior got so worked up with such stat.
In the end, he drop the module today and got half of his pts return, and bid again for the same module. And and and, only 1pt is needed =)
I knew that i have to wait patiently all thanks to last sem exp. St2131. Similar situation happened.
Okie, back to today.
Today, i only had one lecture at 12nn.
I reached school around 10.25am.
Early right? heh heh
Went to print my notes and get the diaries.
This year, other than the NUSSU diary, science faculty also giving out diary - SciPhi
It is a hard cover diary, looks better than the NUSSU one.
But this year the NUSSU diary looks more colourful than last year.
It comes in 2 colours - pink and blue.
I got myself a pink one, cos it looks brighter, not like the blue one, so dull.
Haha, now dunnoe write in which diary.
After collecting my diaries, collecting my notes, i went for my only lecture - linear programming.
As usual, lecture ended in 1.5hr time.
After that, i went to bind my LP notes.
Luckily i went to sch early and do sth, or else such a waste of time.
I need at least 2.5hr to travel to sch and back home, and lecture only abt 1.5hr? tsk tsk
Nth to talk abt sch anymore. First day, as bored as any other days in uni i think.
There isnt any excitment like we used to have in the pri, sec sch and jc years.
But it supposed to be an exciting day...
I went home after binding my notes.
本该是一个美好的开始,一个可爱的早晨。
但是为什么在回家的路途中却感受到一种落寞,一种蓝蓝的忧伤呢?
Monday, August 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment